In Search Of...HIM

A few weeks ago, I left extra early for Tai Chi because I wanted to stop and take a few pix of "the girls".  These beautiful bovines belong to The Farmers Cow and, as you can see, were more than happy to pose for me.  In fact, a few of them pushed their way through the crowd to get closer to the fencing!!





Seeing all their numbered tags, I got to thinking...which usually gets me in trouble.  I wonder what ever happened to my handsome devil, # 3435?
No.  It isn't a number I pulled out of my hat!

JP with #3435


Sharing present and past with you and those at

Good Fences



If you want to see read about #3435 and I and when we first met, take a look at this link to a post dated October, 2010 What A Handsome Devil.



Hmmmm...perhaps a little research is the next step.

to be continued...
I hope...:)

Comments

Popular Posts