Trouble With A Capital "T"

Remember how the Pres and I planted all those flowers...all those bulbs...recently?  What was it two weeks ago?  You know the ones on the top stone wall?

Well...

See that look on Moon's face?
The "wild look"?
The "I need to hunt look?"
The "I'm up to something" look?
I should have stayed outside after I snapped her picture because...



When I came out onto the deck about fifteen minutes later, I noticed the rocks first.  There they were...a bunch of them...at the base of the stonewall that the Pres just built up!!  Oh, heavens to mergatroid!!  I knew he would be pissed angry when I told him.  It wasn't until I got closer to the wall that I noticed the soil on top, thrown everywhere...and the plants, thrown everywhere...and more rocks...everywhere!


After being scolded for "digging in my garden" she walked away, head hanging in shame, which just about broke my heart!





The reason behind the excavation work done by Moon.

So which one do you think it was?


Was it Red, Bubba's cousin, the bold and the brazen red squirrel?


Or was it one of these rascals?

Sharing with you and those at 



Comments

Popular Posts