To Blog or Not to Blog

Purchasing my iPad 3 over a year ago, I will admit it comes in handy when vacation rolls around since it is smaller and lighter than my laptop.

However, although I use Blogsy occasionally, I have found that it's not all that's cracked up to be.  I don't know if it's the iPad or if it's Blogsy.

Blogsy's spacing seems off compared to what I'm used to in Blogger.  Things always seem so crowded and I like space.

Take last week, for instance.  I wanted to write a few posts.  Yet Blogsy wouldn't let me drag and drop in any pix.  It kept giving me error messages that I couldn't find listed under their error messages!!  Hello out there all you Blogsy techies????

Meanwhile I was running my weekly scan on my laptop so that was out of the question.  Feeling frustrated with the Blogger Application on the iPad, I gave up...just gave up.

I noticed accessing the Labels and Date for scheduling is so touchy.  Sometimes they work fine and other times they don't.  And speaking of that section when writing apost, can anyone tell me when/why "Permalinks" is used?

So what's the answer to any of this?


Comments

Popular Posts