Things That Move

When we were preparing for our cookout, we worked as a team.  We've always worked well as a team...the Pres and I. So I had this idea.  Did I ever tell you I like things that move...that are functional?  Well, I do.   

Remember I told you about the stepping stones he recessed off the patio?  Well, that's not all.  I had mentioned to him that I needed a shelf of some sort on the deck with the screening.  

Low and behold.
My guy can build anything!!!

Check this out...

CLOSED






Step one~Open supports (attached with hinges)

Step two~Turn latch to release pine board

Step three~put to good use...:)


We'll slap some urethane on it and it will be all set...:)


Sharing results of teamwork with you and those at

Katherine's Corner


How are your teamwork skills?

Comments

Popular Posts