A Chair Named Willow
Last year, while out shopping with my daughter, I saw a chair. I loved it! But I didn't like the price tag attached to it....$899.00! Yikes! I was not about to spend a thousand dollars on a club chair. "Lets move on," I told my daughter.
Well....
A few weeks ago when she and I went shopping, I said, "Lets go look for my chair."
Although my chair was in a different spot in Jordan's, the multi leveled furniture store, it was there with a better price tag...$549.00!
Having all the qualities I wanted in a chair, it is cozy, comfy, rocks and swivels and the color matches perfectly with the room's other sage accessories!
Will someone remind me next time, before I take a picture to remove all the tags please?
| The Pres and I...made in America |
Beside being made in America, there's another PERK!
The store apparently roots for the Boston Red Sox.
Okay, I thought but unsure of where he was going with it when the salesman told me.
Well...
if the Red Sox win the series, I get the full amount of my purchase in a store credit!
SWEET!!!!
Another surprise was this great furniture protection and cleaning kit that was FREE. If you zoom in on the small print, which I didn't even do as I held the kit in my hand, the store will refill the bottles as they empty!
Sharing a chair named Willow with you and those at

Comments