The Guardian

It was a sunny and breezy with the winds out of the southwest. With temperatures in the mid fifties, Moon, Copper and I sat on the deck enjoying the fresh air. As Moon lay in front of me sunning herself, I snapped a pic or two with my iPad.  






Focusing in on her for the third snap, her head began to tip upward toward the trees.




Following her line of sight, I saw it too. A falcon (Sharp Shinned or Cooper's) had just landed.  Perched in a small tree bordering the yard and facing the feeders, Moon wasn't happy.


Still looking upward, she growled and the falcon immediately spread it's wings. Not a second later, she was barking at it as it sailed passed us veering off into the thick woods.
I wonder why she barked at it???

Later that day, I not only spotted an immature eagle flying over our yard but our resident adults!!!  I took tons of pix and ended up...
doing the HAPPY DANCE right before I left for Tai Chi.

When was the last time YOU did the HAPPY DANCE????

Sharing more nuttiness with you and those at



Comments

Popular Posts