Random 5 Friday


So much to do and get done before vacation.  A new approach.  Take out the smallest suitcase and pack what fits in it rather than using a larger suitcase!  It worked...:)  Oh, before I forget, my blogging activity may be a tad "sporadic" until we return mid-April.  It depends on the connectivity available deep in the Caribbean...:)

Really excited this year as we have a house and dog sitter!!!  I've been baking for her...:)  By the time we leave, she'll have a nice variety to satisfy her sweet tooth!



Yesterday's early morning walk energized me as I was able to fill my lungs with "Spring" air.  A breezy and sunny day made everything seem fresh!!


The Pres has been busy this week...his birthday, delivering Easter (yes, Easter!!) flowers to NJ for his friend's business, cleaning up around our bird feeders, stashing lime and grass seed like the squirrels stash goodies!!

 My Sister is feeling GREAT!  At the age of seventy, she has decided to sell one of her homes.  We have been talking about it for years and the process is keeping her very busy!!!





Sharing with you and those at



Comments

Popular Posts