Presents Are Nice But

The Pres told me I had some mail and packages as soon as I walked in. Tired from the drive and not feeling all that well, I unbuttoned my coat and hung it up even before I went to the island in the kitchen to see what it was. There was a large envelope with a return address postmarked Georgia and a second smaller one with Amazon stamped on it. Hmmmm....

Opening the larger one first, I pulled out a pastel Weekly Perpetual Calendar. It was the gift I won from the February Valentine's giveaway that Chatty Crone recently held!

Thank you, Sandie...hugs & smiles, as always, my friend.
Now on to surprise number two.

Knowing that I received my most recent order from Amazon and not having ordered anything since, I wondered what the next envelope held. Tearing open the tab, I found this inside.

A beautiful winter scene card ...





which held an Amazon Gift Card...







a very generous Gift Card...







from my best friends...

for babysitting Bunny, their German Shorthaired Pointer


I decided right then and there...

I think...
presents are nice but
friends are the real gifts in life.

Don't you?

Comments

Popular Posts