Mouth Wateringly Awesome!

Those are the words used to describe a new treat that a friend told me about.

You'll need:  

1 Box of Pillsbury Devil's Food Sugar Free Cake Mix

1- 15 oz can of canned pumpkin

2  handfuls of chocolate chips


Did you know they even made sugar free cake mix?  I didn't!!  And yes, it's made with Splenda, which I normally don't eat...
(wishing it was made with Stevia instead!)

Mix together (batter will be very, very thick)
Use a handheld mixer unless you need to firm up your forearms!!

Fill a cupcake pan (lined with foil liners) and I mean FILL them


(in fact I squished the batter down using a metal spreader)


Bake at 325 for 20-23 minutes (until toothpick come out clean)


OMG!

They are so good...moist, chocolatey (cannot taste the pumpkin at all).

Sharing with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts