Random 5 Friday

After staying in because of the recent storms, I am looking forward to getting out today.  Ahhh...civilization!  I can't wait...:)

A SWEET Potato

 Our gravel road is beginning to melt.  I think I can use the Mini Cooper like a bobsled to make it to the end like they're doing in Sochi.  LOL! 


 Hmmm, I wonder if I'll make it back UP the hill, especially since the Pres had to use 4 wheel drive to make it up.  Should I revisit my first thought?...:(


My Sister went for blood work Wednesday and today she has her CT Scan then an appointment with her Oncologist.  She doubts that her doctor will have the results since her appointment is immediately following the scan.  Next week, she returns to the Cancer Research Institute in Alabama to meet with her surgeon.  She is feeling good and has increasing strength and energy so we continue to be very hopeful!!



There are redeeming factors to being stuck inside.  I seem to focus on all the creatures outside.  And take photos...lots and lots of photos.  Watching this red-tail hawk sit in that tree for over three hours when the storm began Tuesday, I snapped away.  
Winter will be over soon.  So for those of you who are really down in the dumps, remember...
YOU could be on the outside looking in!



~~~

Sharing with you and those at

Random 5 Friday

Can you see the deer tugging at the cedar through our lesser of the two storms?

Comments

Popular Posts