Random 5 Friday

HALLELUIAH!  My sister is CANCER FREE!!!  We are elated!!!  All that remains are a few hurdles to overcome from chemo side effects and she will be good as new...:)


Crown of Thorns
Last weekend, the Pres and I attended a mass dedicated to his mom and stepfather. When Father John began sharing the individuals to be remembered, a teary-eyed me held my breath in anticipation.  Grabbing hold of the Pres' pinky and then hearing their names, the tears of sadness became those of pride...proud to be a part of their life.  Will I ever stop missing her? Them?  

Thank goodness for savvy youngsters! Although I am still not comfortable with it, my oldest granddaughter Jelly Bean (Rhia) tried to give me a crash course.


Although a lot of our snow melted when we had 40-50 degree days last weekend, several of those polar vortex things has us in their path with below normal temps...single digits mostly.  Although we are not happy, the daffodils will be.  

The Face
by Mother Nature


What's on your horizon?  On my horizon are some projects requiring a little handy-work.  As soon as I know all the ice is gone, I am heading out to explore. For some reason, I want to start early this year, vowing to get in a lot more kayaking this year.   Then I found out why when I read my horoscope:


  "Shake your lethargic attitude by doing something physical.  Walking, cycling, swimming or hiking will not only engage your muscles, it will also help to release your imagination."

  Heaven help my followers!

~~~

Sharing a little more with you and those at 




Comments

Popular Posts