Favorite Things

"Mom, I went to get the new tires put on last night in the storm and they're done", said my son when I answered the phone.

"Good.  Now it will drive better in the snow," was my response.



Continuing on he said, "Mom, I'm not done.  It was spitting out antifreeze when I got there.  They said you need to replace the water pump and thermostat.   But don't get it done at this place, Mom.  They're too expensive.  I can have my mechanic look at it and give you a much better price."

"Really?  Are you sure?  Bring it when you have the time and then let me know what I owe you," I responded.


Two days later...a new water pump and thermostat had the old '98 Wrangler kicking heat like there was no tomorrow!!  And the price had me smiling!


It's nice to have children that care and help...:)

~~~

Sharing some family time with you and

Comments

Popular Posts