Random "Feel Goods"

According to the Pres, the cupcakes were a big hit at Rhia's party!!...YEAH!!!
I missed theatre because of my back but, when he told me, it was a "feel good".

The Pres was I involved in a minor accident on his way home from the party.  We later found out that it was reported to their insurance that the Pres "rear-ended" them which was NOT the case!  Although that annoyed us, it was another "feel good" knowing no one was hurt and it truly was "minor."



After a solid week of doing stretches I learned years ago while in physical therapy, this week I tried to get back to "normal."  My workout at the gym Monday was not as strenuous, as I lightened weights/resistance and actually avoided a few machines...intentionally.  But I made it...another "feel good."

Did you know that the tiny tears in your muscles and or ligaments need time to heal before exerting yourself again?  Skipping Wednesday's workout because of the snow and extreme cold, I am heading to the gym today...:) Another "feel good."

Sis is doing well...very well.  She has been dusting, cleaning, organizing and sprucing things up now that she has most of her energy back.  It is apparent in her voice and such a blessing to hear!  This is the best and biggest "feel good" of all!

Comments

Popular Posts