Making New Friends

Several weeks ago I received an email which began with a friendly...

Hi, There!

My name is Andy, and I own www.usparaband.com - a very popular website that sells paracord survival bracelets...etc, etc.  
After reading Andy's email, my curiosity got the best of me and I headed to his site.
And you should too!!

As I explored absorbing all kinds of info, uses and facts I came across, I decided to email Andy and ask him if I could put a link on my sidebar.  After he said "yes," I then decided to add a gadget to my sidebar which will take you directly to his site.

These bracelets are amazing and a real necessity for the outdoors person!  For instance, navigating around his site, I came across this link

and this one
and this one


Yes, I guess you could say I am being compensated for recommending his products.  

Andy is my new FRIEND.

Is there something that you can use from his site?



Comments

Popular Posts