Birthday # 66

Rolling over and stretching under the warm covers, I swallowed and didn't like what I felt. My throat was sore and I could feel pressure in my sinus'. During the night I tossed and turned because of a ear discomfort and I knew that my birthday plans would have to be postponed.  Damn!  Our date with my daughter and Angel for lunch in RI would have to be rescheduled until I was feeling better.

 Needless to say my birthday was spent in the comfort of our home with me dressed in socks, sweats and a nice warm shirt. Cuddling under the blanket as the "rice bag" relieved the congestion, I knew the sinus rinse I'd done earlier would be beneficial. Repeat rinses with the Netti pot in the coming days would have me on my feet in no time!
I hope.


Yes, it was a celebration delayed...but only delayed!

Making new plans for Thursday, Jan 2nd, would be a safe bet, we thought.

Fast forward to Thursday, the 2nd and guess what?




Yep...another delay.  It seems that I'm getting a belated birthday gift today...

SNOW

What a nice gift...a warm house with Winter views and knowing that number 3 is the charmer!!...:)



Comments

Popular Posts