Baking Breakfast


When we went to my SIL's a few weeks ago, one of the things she'd made was quiche and it was delicious.  Before we left, I asked Mary to give me her recipe for quiche.  Using primarily leftovers,I made one the other day.

  Looks good, right?

Filled with low fat cheeses like shredded Swiss, a tad of Cheddar (not Velveeta), Parmesan and Mozzarella, 1/3 cup of finely diced ham, and a small handful of diced leftover sauteed pepper and onions, it smelled heavenly when I took it out of the oven.  

I let you know how it tastes.
It was delicious...fluffy, moist and flavorful!

When was the last time you made a quiche?

Sharing with

Katherine's Corner



One more thing.  The Pres and I went to Walmart last week.




Does that look like a shortage to you?

To me, that shortage that was reported was just plain 
"cheesy."

Comments

Popular Posts