Thoughts Big and Small

Some of my thoughts are bigger than others this week and rightfully so.

~~~~~

It snowed again this week giving us another 5 inches for the dogs and I to romp in.  It is truly beautiful although rain is in the forecast for the weekend...:(

 My sister had her fifth chemo session last Friday and found out that her hemoglobin was low.  Although not low enough to prevent her chemo infusion, her doctor said she may need a transfusion.  On Tuesday, she had her follow-up appointment with the surgeon/oncologist at the Cancer institute in Alabama.  The 1 1/2 hour drive was too much and she got sick.  Her blood values were low and she was admitted through the ER.  Given only fluids via IV and to drink, then introducing solids, she had to stay over three nights.  Time will tell.  Her last chemo is scheduled for January 3.  Please, sis, hang in and stay strong!

Hooking up the trailer to the truck, we headed to our son's house on Wednesday.  We wanted to help him pick up a couple of tons of wood pellets.  

Hmmmm...let's talk cookies...I am done!  Hopefully everyone will enjoy them as much as I did making them and giving them away...:)  
If I were wealthy, I would do that year round.

Our new neighbors are in the process of moving in and yes, they were added to the cookie list.  In Virginia we used to drop off cookies to our neighbors...to all except "the ugly" ones.  I miss that and them so I'm glad we're getting a few neighbors.

Sharing with you and those at 

Comments

Popular Posts