Random Thoughts


Christmas was wonderful this year for us, as we spent more time with the Pres' brothers and sisters than we have in the past ten years.  We went to my BIL's Christmas Eve get together that he's been hosting for years. Now that my step daughters have grown families of their own, they too went to their Uncle's.  IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE THEM ALL IN ONE PLACE!!

Cookie giving was a success.  But guess what?  For the first time in twenty five years, SOMEONE GAVE ME cookies.  I was so excited to be on the receiving end!!  (Gosh, I hope that doesn't sound selfish)



Tomorrow is my birthday.  I am turning 66...gosh, that seems impossible because I don't feel that old.  My sister's birthday is also this month and being four years old than me meant we always shared a birthday cake when we were young.  

After spending only
 three nights in the hospital, Sis was allowed to go home last Friday. She was given a few units of blood and meds to help her WBC (white blood count) and hemoglobin
 rebound, giving her the go-ahead for her FINAL chemo treatment.

I cannot thank you all enough for your kind thoughts and prayers for her.  People who care   ARE the true meaning of Christmas.  Thank you...:)




Sharing with you and

Comments

Popular Posts