HO! HO! HO!...Cookie Update

Ta~da.....drum roll please.....

Twenty three kinds done...

Oatmeal Raisin (from the container)
Cranberry, Coconut (Mission Inn, my SIL's)
Ginger Crinkles (from my SIL and one of the first cookie swaps at her house)
Cinnamon Ginger (new this new...from a blogger)
Toffee bars (from my friend, Shirley...also a blogger)
Lemon bars (from Eva, a fellow Operations Consultant at the bank)
Chocolate Chocolate Chip
Chocolate Chip
Italian Drop (from a secretary in Branch Administration at the bank)
Orange Delights (my own invention...ta~da)
Peanut butter balls (from Michael's Mom)
Buck Eyes (from another SIL)
Russian Teacakes (from a good friend that I worked with at the bank)
Snowballs (from local newspaper)
Cranberry Bars...hmmmmm??????
Chocolate Spritz (from the box on a $9.95 cookie press I bought when I was poor and raising two kids...it   made all three of us happy every Christmas when I made these!!)
M & M Cookies
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip (from dear, sweet Charlotte who passed away years ago)
Chocolate Chip Bars
Chocolate Crunch (a recipe I got from my buddy, Roz, who I hang with at the gym)
Chocolate Crunch Brownies ( a recipe from a good friend in Virginia)
Macaroons (from a fellow Operations Consultant who I admired immensely)
Spritz (from the cookie press mentioned above...red poinsettias, green wreaths and trees)

(The freezer in the garage)

(The freezer in the kitchen)

(The worn tray I use to transport them to the freezer)
And as of today, there's

only a few left:


Peanut butter Kisses (from scratch...no box mixes for me!!)
Thumbprint (from my sister)
Rugalach (from my MIL)


HO! HO! HO!

Sharing with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts