Let the Games Begin

With temps falling into the forties, I decided it was time.  That morning began easily enough.  Making my way through my cookie recipe box pulling out the favorites as I went along, the pile grew...and grew...and grew.

Knowing Christmas is only a few weeks away, I knew that I would have to make two varieties
three times a week initially, then taper off to one kind a day, three days a week.  
Can you tell I love math and logic and variety?

Rolling up my sleeves and putting on my white cotton apron that I found for $1.99, I made eight dozen oatmeal raisin and close to seven dozen of my SIL's recipe she serves at their bed and breakfast,  The Mission Inn.  




Made with craisins, coconut, raisins, chopped nuts and lots of cinnamon, they are delicious!  (As of today seven varieties down and) just a few more to go....




Here's what's left after I put some of the recipes back!  Yikes, seeing them in a pile and spread out like this, I guess I'd better get moving. 
Don't you just love a challenge?

 Let the games begin!

Comments

Popular Posts