It's Personal

Keeping fit became a passion of mine once I retired.   A few close friends had suggested that I join a gym to "burn off excess energy" and it apparently has paid off.

Recently I went for my annual physical and at the age of 66 (almost), I am proud to tell you that it's all in the numbers and the numbers don't lie.

Well, that's what my doctor said.  "Your numbers are great!   Your triglycerides, cholesterol, sugar...everything! Keep up whatever it is you're doing and we'll see you in a year."

Pulling out of the parking lot, I couldn't help but notice how early it was...
so I headed to the gym, thinking...
I truly am blessed and need to add my health to my list of things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!



Hoping your health is good too...:)

Sharing with

Comments

Popular Posts