Random 5 Friday

Moon has a limp.  She came barreling down the hill and around the corner.  I saw her front paw slip on the hillside and go out from under her.  We've been taking it easy...nothing broken.  I had a little ace on her for comfort.  Poor little thing.

My daughter and Angel return from Aruba this weekend...can't wait to hear about their trip.  They go to Aruba twice a year...every year!

Going to my MIL's house for the first time since her death this past weekend was emotional for me.  I lost it and went off to be by myself.  Even though all her stuff was there, she wasn't.  I am just a hopeless romantic.  Good thing the Pres had those big shoulders he carries around with him!

Although I had a sinus infection I went kayaking again this week.  The air was as crisp as the apples are now!  Sure am glad I had my neoprene gloves...burrrr....arthritis really kicks when it's chilly.  Did I tell you that I take Krill Oil ever since I won it in one of Nancy's give-a-ways?  Awesome stuff. 

Sis is doing great.  Her third chemo is scheduled for Nov 1st.  The change in medication really helped her tremendously...please GOD, continue to take care of her. 




Sharing more with you and those at


Comments

Popular Posts