Time for ME

The drive was long...20 hours...and yes, I hit crazy traffic on my return trip once I got into Connecticut.  And, as tired as I was Friday morning, there were a few things that had to taken care of.  Too tuckered out to hit the gym, I decided to just enjoy being home with my honey, Moon and Copper and


the eagles....






The Pres listened for them all while I was gone and would update me when we talked at the end of the day.  I was so happy to hear and see them when I returned.  They were exhilarating but when I asked the Pres about my little red squirrels, he said, "You know, Honey, I haven't seen them for a long time."  

Well, bottom line is they are no longer around and the grey squirrel population is just about nil which tells me that immature eagles have voracious appetites and keeping them full is quite a chore even though their primary diet is fish from the river nearby. 

 Although I don't have a pic, the base of their pine tree looks like a "bone extravaganza"...ranging in size from tiny creatures to the obvious remains of opossum.




Comments

Popular Posts