Random 5 Friday - Home at Last

I am home...back in CT and will never be able to catch up on all the posts I missed.   

It sure feels good to be home...really good!!

Although the Pres and I talked daily, we had a lot to catch up on...:)

When I snuck out early that morning in the dark, I didn't want to wake him, I simply left a note that said..."I love you...don't change the locks while I'm gone.  You're going to miss me!"  Come to find out, I missed him as much as he missed me...:) and he didn't change the locks!

I have a lot of info that I want to share but cannot...not yet. However, what I can tell you is that according to the doctor...the surgery went well.   My sister did great. He got all the cancer. We'll have to wait for the pathology report to determine the staging which will determine treatment. My sister came through it like a trooper and promised me she would behave herself, which is why I returned home.  Talking to her daily as always, she cannot yet drive, although that should happen soon if she continues to be a good girl and do what the doctor says.

It's good to be back and share with you and



P.S.  One more thing.  Nancy, I would thoroughly enjoy coming for coffee!

Comments

Popular Posts