Delightful and Delicious

Although I'm unsure of the reason, it seems that when I'm at the gym, the subject of food is discussed...a lot!  One of my buddies gave me the following recipes so I cannot take credit for them.

Zucchini Cupcakes

3 eggs
1 1/3 c sugar
1/2 c canola oil
1/2 c orange juice
1 tsp almond ext
2 1/2 c flour
2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1 1/2 c shredded zucchini, drained

Beat eggs, sugar, oil, OJ, extract well.  Mix dry ingredients and add to batter mixing thoroughly.  Add zucchini.  Pour into lined cupcake pans, filling 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 min @ 350.


Caramel Frosting

1 c brown sugar
 1/2 c butter, cubed
1/4 c 2 % milk
1 tsp vanilla ext
1 1/2-2 c confectioners sugar

Combine butter, brown sugar, milk in saucepan over medium heat, stir 2 minutes, remove from heat.   Add vanilla. Cool.  Beat in confectioners sugar.




However, I am taking all the credit for sharing the recipes with you because these things are delightful and delicious!

Comments

Popular Posts