Bear Lake

The day before my sister's surgery, we were trying to keep busy which helped us decide to go to Bear Lake.  Not too far from the house, Sis suggested that we take Annie, her 5 1/2 month old Lab mix with us to burn off some energy.  Off we went.  

Annie & her mom, Cocoa


Hmmm, Bear Lake sounds like a lovely place, I thought as Sis drove further and further.  Pulling into the entrance, tall pines surrounded us and I knew it would be fun.  Annie didn't disappoint.  She ran and sniffed up as many sniffs as she could get while on the extended leash.  She's not a bad dog.  She is just a puppy, I kept telling my sister.


Meanwhile as Sis and I walked the paths with Annie, my sister gave me implicit instructions for the day and night (s) should would be at the hospital.  Sis and I are both Capricorns.  I made the decision before leaving home that I would do as she pleased.  She had it all planned...how I would drive her car back to the house and be with Annie overnight and until Sis could be discharged.


What Sis didn't tell me was that at Bear Lake, there are ALLIGATORS!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts