Random Friday~For the Birds

1. I am glad we put up a screen house. Sitting in it most evenings until dark protects us from the outrageous number of mosquitoes flying around searching for food. A few weeks ago when the humid weather had engulfed us for days, the Pres and I listened to the eagles going on and on for over a half hour.

2. Sometimes the Pres comes up with a good one. It was then that the Pres suggested that I try going in at dusk to see if I could catch some activity. "I'll be eaten alive, honey!" I said quickly watching the mosquito buzzing around the outside of the screen.  You see, I have this thing about bugs.

3. The Pres has quite a collection of hunting attire...things that he's acquired over years and years of hunting. He went on, "I just remembered I have a hat you can wear. I used it for turkey hunting. The eagles won't even see you and the bugs can't get you either." Now, all he had to do was remember where he'd stashed it. I became more curious and couldn't wait to see what he had for me because I love surprises!

4. When we came in after I'd cleaned up the kitchen, he came up behind me while I was facing the sink and placed something on my head. Feeling him fastening the back, he then said, "There you go. You're all set. Go look in the mirror. I can't even see your face!"

5. He was right. Can you?


Sharing another bunch of thoughts with you and

Comments

Popular Posts