Random 5 Friday

By the time you read this post, I will already be gone.  It has become necessary for me to take some time off from blogging and my wonderful life here in CT.  

Scheduling posts out for a few days, I hit the road a week ago. It will be a long trip and since I will be going solo, the Pres has helped me prepare...Thank goodness.  I wished there was time to stop and visit friends along the way...like Lisa in VA...but there isn't.

I do not think I will have access to the internet on a regular basis while away unless I have the chance to hit the local library so I apologize for that ahead of time.  

Headed to Florida to stay with Sis for a bit.  She has some hurdles to jump during the next several weeks/months but I know we can get it done together!  She is a very private person and I respect that so with that said, I'll leave you with one more random thought.

Sometimes you have to help others grab life by the horns and let it know who's boss! Hang in there, kids!




Comments

Popular Posts