Danke Shane

Looking at the long range forecast, I am planning on heading to Newport to hit the beach with my daughter one day next week. Since I have no Tai Chi the entire month of August, that frees up two nights a week with no rush to get home. Hmmmm....I feel a sense of exploration coming on and since the Pres is now hunting a few times a week, I may just have to satisfy my curiosity. Looks like I'll be exploring a few places here in our neck of the woods.  I've always wanted to head North so North it is.

Placing two water bottles and a nice green juicy looking apple in my bag along with my camera, I set the alarm on the house was off. 



 Curiosity got the best of me when I saw these signs and just had to stop. I was glad I did because I met the sweetest couple and their two year old German Shepherd, Fraulein, who was more than willing to pose for me on her couch.  Fraulein took to me like a long, lost friend, listening attentively.  Her Mom, Jean, was really surprised since she said that the dog typically doesn't go to strangers.  "She knows you have a good heart," said Jean.



 So, to my new friends...Jean, her hubby and Fraulein...I say Danke Shane!


Sharing a little more of me with you and 

Comments

Popular Posts