The Request

On Friday when my son called, he asked if we could come over Sunday for a visit.  He had an ulterior motive though.  He wanted the Pres and I to help him trim a few of his trees which meant that the Pres would bring his chain saw and pole saw.  When it comes to those small engines, there's no need to ask twice with the Pres.  So Sunday it was.

  Mia also had a request for me.  "Nana, can you make me banana bread with chocolate chips and NO nuts?"  No need to ask Nana twice either.  Consider it done!

We brought this.



And in return, we not only got our fill of pancakes, sausage and fresh fruit for breakfast, we got this as well!




Do you know how good it makes me feel when Mia is so excited to see us...to spend the day with us!!!??  I don't think I'll ever stop saying it's so good to be home!!!



Sharing with you and 

Comments

Popular Posts