Random 5 Friday

Holy moose-poops! Is it Friday already? This week has just flown by, between the gym, Tai Chi, visiting family and doing a little baking for the boys. Doesn't that sound fun?

My OS has really made progress on the house down the way and I like to bring snacks a few times a week is I made their favorite oatmeal raisin bars for them on Tuesday and some corn muffins with fresh blueberries yesterday. They loved them!!

The Pres butchered the deer he got last week and it's now sitting in the freezer. He plans on going hunting again the beginning of next week but first we have plans to cut down the second of three trees, a leaner.

I'm feeling a little tired and pooped out today so I'm running behind on blogging...thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday.

Sitting outside on the deck sipping on a glass of wine,




I am listening to the little red squirrel go on about something...such a chatter box! Thank goodness I don't talk that much...LOL!!!!


Sharing my thoughts with you and those at

Comments

Popular Posts