A Clear View

Although I no longer have to monitor the eagles as closely anymore, I wanted to continue walking in weekly. I'm totally addicted in case you haven't figured that out already.  This time I was totally surprised but not by the eagles!



There was the young one, in clear site, perched near the nest as I snapped away.  This time it didn't budge.  No hopping, jumping, or flapping.  It just sat and stared at me.

What surprised me was the path going in and heading home.  I didn't have to make my way through the tall grasses, weeds and thick brush pushing them aside with each step!




The walk in and home was so easy.
Life IS GOOD!

When I got home, I was, as usual, anxious to share the pix with the Pres.  As I began scrolling through the photos, I told him how the trail was so easy  then showed him the pix.

  His reaction totally caught me off-guard.

"It wasn't as easy as I thought because of all the ruts.  I should have done it a long time ago."

The Pres had gone through the woods with our 61 inch walk-behind commercial mower when he mowed the grass last week!!

Sharing another small chunk of our life with you and












Comments

Popular Posts