Playing Dress-Up

On the road and heading to our destination, I turned to the Pres and said, "Did you put cologne on?"

"Yes and it's killing me! I think I put on too much. I haven't worn it in so long, it fermented!"  Both of us chuckling, we continued on our journey. 

Arriving on time as usual, enjoying the company and socializing, it was time to head home. My cell phone rang. It was my daughter Jennifer and after we chatted, I hit end

 Placing the phone down on the console, I couldn't help but notice a greasy film on the screen of the phone. "Yuck!" I said wiping the screen with a Dunkin Donuts napkin. I could feel the Pres watching out of the corner of his eye as I scrubbed my face with the napkin. "What are you doing?" he said.

"I put make-up on this morning because I was trying to look a little more presentable and civilized and my skin feels like it can't breathe! You know how much I hate make-up!!"

"You think you have problems? I was afraid I would gag on my own cologne!" during the graduation.

We both laughed...a lot.

We decided next time to go as ourselves and leave the disguises home!

Comments

Popular Posts