Friendly Tip

Arriving at the gym a tad later than normal on Monday(because of a quick run to Walmart), I immediately went over to two of my friends to say "Hi" and chat for a bit. During the conversation, Diane mentioned a deal at Ocean State...30% off Mon, Tues, Wed this week for senior citizens! 

Hmmmmm, I thought. I'll have to remember to tell the Pres about that when I get home.

Okay, fast forward through my workout and an early lunch.

 The Pres and I had been shopping around for one of those gazebos with the canvas roof and mosquito netting to put on the new 12 x 16 deck. Well, long story short.

Walmart - 10 x 10 @ $ 198.00

Home Depot - 10 x 10 @ $ 179.00

Ocean State - 12 x 10 @ $ 199.00 MINUS 30% = $ 138.00....BIGGER, BETTER, CHEAPER!!!!!




Looks like we'll be cruisin' for the cookout on Father's Day...:)

Thanks ladies for the friendly tip!!

Sharing with

Katherine's Corner

Comments

Popular Posts