S is for...

SUNSHINE, which in Aruba, is abundant. After walking on the beach first thing each morning, then visiting the Butterfly Farm to cool down, I return to the resort where I find the Pres, now awake.

Eating breakfast together and sometimes with my daughter and Angel, we the head out to the pool area, placing our towels on our chairs. We bring with us four pool towels, two of which are placed on the turquoise lounge chairs in the SUN and two on chairs in the SHADE under our hut.


Located right near the man-made rock SURROUND, we have the best of both worlds. Each day, several times a day actually, I don my SNORKEL gear and enter the pool waters, telling our friends I am SHARK hunting...LOL!


SHARING yet another relaxing day on the island of Aruba with everyone and the 


Comments

Popular Posts