Never TOO Old

A good friend recommended Blogsy to me and when I came across a few other bloggers using it, I decided to give it a try. Why you ask?


First of all, I discovered it lets you work offline (like Windows) to create your post. Secondly, the insertion of pictures was a breeze! Finally, learning the editing features, although a tad tricky initially, was a bit of a challenge. Blogsy let's you drag and drop into a post, lets you place and size your photos and offers a wide array of editing techniques.

This will really be convenient for me when on vacation, on the road, hunting for barns, etc. and when I don't want to carry my laptop and just use my iPad.

I am trying it today for the first time, scheduling a post and playing the editing features.
Wish me luck...I am old, you know...:)

Comments

Popular Posts