What's a Girl To Do?

The weather forecast was for highs of 25, blizzard like winds and light snow on and off throughout the day.  Hmmm...what's a girl to do on a day like today when she did all her housework yesterday?

Yep.
What is a girl to do?

Hearing the Pres snore as I sipped my coffee I got to thinking.  I figured out that each season has 13 weeks (give or take a week).  Hmmm...my mind took one more step...I'll need about 13 barns per season to make it for another year on "Barn Charm", I thought.  

Once the Pres was up and we talked about the bitter cold winds that were visiting today, I asked if he felt like taking a ride explaining my logic.

Swallowing his orange juice and then putting on his boots, we were off...the four of us...me, the Pres, Moon and Copper!

  Our plan was to look for barns after we stopped for breakfast at a little place in Ashford our friends introduced us to.  Called the "Wooden Spoon," when the door is opened, the aroma of pancakes, maple syrup, bacon, sausage, eggs and buttery rye toast fill your nostrils!





Sharing with 

Comments

Popular Posts