On Edge

I had just finished laying out my clothes to wear to the gym...sweats and a racer-back when the phone rang.  Taking me totally off guard, it was my daughter asking if I wanted to meet her in RI so we could do some shopping.  The gym clothes were tucked neatly away on the closet shelf and out came the jeans and chocolate brown turtleneck.  It was very windy and only in the mid~20's that morning so I decided that my lime green vest would be more than ample for the mall.

Shopping with a friend is fun!  Acting silly and laughing is sometimes just the medicine needed when you're on edge and I was on edge.  However, it was all good by day's end because her doctor called to tell her that all her recent tests were, once again, clean!!! 

Hearing the great news, we continued on our way heading to Nordstrom's Rack hoping to pick up a few things for Angel.  He's a tall guy and we hadn't had any luck in Macy's...none.  Our luck changed and we found his 34 L dress slacks and finally a few dress shirts with 37" sleeve length!  I was getting tired (moan, moan) because we had been shopping for 5 hours!  

Oh, one more thing.

I found two more tankini tops for vacation!!

Yeah!! 


Comments

Popular Posts