LOVE is Stretching It to the Limit

Sometimes it takes me a week to recover after spending a day with the grand-kids.  When I babysat a few weeks ago for little Mia, it was yet another fun filled day.  You know, life with a four year old is never dull!!!

We made Dirt Cake...something I hadn't made in years. 
But, Mia wanted to make it for her Daddy.

Wanting to do it all...
she poured
she mixed
she hit the button on the food processor, making the Oreos look like dirt
she washed and dried the flowers I brought along
We did it all.
The end result?




Then we played with her stretchy people and slimy eyeball

Yep, you heard me right...a slimy eyeball. 

She'd gotten them from the Dentist that morning for being a good patient. 

"Oh, Nana, I love that smell," she said smiling.

Smell, I thought.  What smell? 

Inhaling deeply, all I could smell was her Mini Bow Tie Pasta cooking.  This little one LOVES pasta!!
Her parents had told me she was excited that I was spending the day with her.  However, she was REALLY excited when I pretended to be afraid of her slimy eyeball!!!

Oh, one more thing.
LOVE comes in all shapes and sizes, you know.

Happy Valentines Day!


Sharing with

Comments

Popular Posts