Cake Cake Everywhere

It began when the Pres walked down to get the mail.  "Something's at the Post Office for you.  They left a card in the box.  I'm taking the dogs with me," he announced.

Minutes passed and in he walked plopping a good-sized box in my lap saying, "It's a Virginia box." 

 I had been waiting for this one and he knew it.  It was my gift from the BMB Valentine's Blog Hop hosted by Lisa at Two Bears Farm and the Three Cubs and Nancy at A Rural Journal.  I was one of the winners!!  When Lisa told me, I was ecstatic repeating over and over "I won! I won! I won!"


This is right up my alley. Don't you agree?  LOL!!!  I laughed so hard when I saw the cupcake on the front decorated so nicely.  It reminded me that I have to bake my cake today for Cake Decorating~Lesson Two.
Class is tomorrow.

Sharing with
Katherine's Corner~Favorite Things 

Comments

Popular Posts