Stranger Things Have Happened

I know!  I know!  Christmas is past and you are sick of hearing tales but I still have stories to tell!!!
~~~
Now that the kids are grown and have lives of their own, I really don't keep track of their sizes.  So needless to say, it was no surprise that when I was out shopping for my son for Christmas I had to resort to drastic measures!  

Finding what we wanted to pick up for him in Tractor Supply, I selected a large from the rack.  It was one of those Carhartt Men's Quilted Lined Bib Overalls thingys.  The Pres has had his for years and thought that it would be a great gift.

So there I was with this thing on the hanger looking around the store for a willing victim.  Yep.  I did.

Walking up to a tall handsome young man who appeared to be built like my son, I smiled as our eyes met. 
"Excuse me, would you do me a favor?" I said as I got closer.  "Would you just turn around so I could hold this up to your backside?  It's for my son for Christmas and I really want to be sure it will fit."

His warm smile was immediately followed by twinkling eyes and then blushing cheeks as he slowly turned around enabling me to hold the garment up to him.  "How tall are you?" I asked.  

"Six foot three" he replied.

Gazing into his bright brown eyes, I asked, "What do you weigh?"

Blushing but smiling, "205 the last time I checked," was his answer followed by, "I bought a large and it fits fine."

So...whoever you were

Wherever you are

Thank you...big hugs and gratitude for your willingness to help!!!

My son said it fits perfectly!

Comments

Popular Posts