Road Trip

     Heading over to my step-daughter's today to celebrate her oldest daughter's 12th birthday!  She's always been called "Jelly Bean" by me ever since since was a baby.  I am anxious to chat with her about her recent trip to Disneyland because while she was there, she had the opportunity to "walk the runway" with other girls within her age group!  She had been selected during a talent show this summer to "strut her stuff" along with compete in their talent competition at the ripe old age of eleven!

No camera will be going though.  It is going in for repairs.  However, I did find out that I bought an additional  two year warranty when I purchased the camera which took effect after the manufacturer's warranty expired.  So. looks like it will be sent to Nikon, checked out by them and repaired by them...free of charge!!!

I was really glad to hear that because I really did not want to buy a new camera YET.  There are just a few other things that I have on my agenda that take precedence.




 




Comments

Popular Posts