Put A Lid On It



When I worked, I used to stop at Dunkin Donuts and treat myself to a Vanilla Chai...not every day, mind you, but once or twice a week.  There's nothing like a hot cup of Vanilla Chai...so rich and creamy...yummmm!

However, now that I no longer work, circumstances called for drastic measures.  After working diligently on the precise combination, I thought that I could concoct the same treat for myself using Bigelow Spiced Chai Tea, honey and International Delight's French Vanilla creamer.  But wait, the taste was not quite right...it just wasn't strong enough which told my logical mind that it just wasn't staying hot enough.

It seemed that the tea just wouldn't "steep" in a regular coffee mug because of the openeess.  So, when I was out and about and saw this "coffee cup" I thought that putting the lid on it would let the tea bag sit long enough without letting it get cold...creating perfection!

Yep!  It worked...:)


Sharing with



Comments

Popular Posts