Never Format

My digital camera has been giving me a hard time lately ever since it was buried in the snow.  It has become unpredictable to say the least.  Sometimes it turns on and remains on as it's supposed to.  Other times as soon as it goes on and the lens opens, it immediately retracts and shuts off.

In an effort to understand what was going on with my Nikon 10x zoom that I am so attached to, I decided to dig out the manual, discovering menus I didn't even know were there!  I entered a whole new world of enlightenment and thought about how ignorant I've been.

Anyway, in my last attempt to get it back to it's normal operating capacity, I decided to select reset all and begin fresh with it's factory settings.  Then going just one step further and coming across the option to format, I selected OK.  Just as I pressed "OK" the thought raced through my mind, hearing my former boss say, "Whatever you do, JP, don't ever hit FORMAT."  It was too late and I'd forgotten that I had a few pictures on the SD card.  Oh crap!!!  There they went...gone in a blink of an eye!!

So, it is with great regret that I have no picture of the lovely gift that we received in the mail yesterday.  It was from our blogging friends, Dorothy and Pat, who came to visit us recently!  They sent us a package of note cards made from photographs taken by Dorothy and are absolutely beautiful!!  Thank you Dorothy...thank you Pat...the cards are gorgeous and will be put to good use...:)

Oh, the camera?

Lets just say it's a work in progress for now and has a mind of it's own.

Hmmm.  Sounds like me, doesn't it?

From the Cell

Comments

Popular Posts