Closing the Year with A Winter's Ride

It was the day after the storm.  The roads were plowed.  Even our gravel road was plowed by some unknown individual...thank you!  The Pres suggested that it would be a good day to go for a ride then on the way home we planned on hitting the grocery store.  We then planned on spending the afternoon watching a few movies before we enjoyed our jumbo shrimp cocktail and rib-eye, baked potato and vegetables.

We explored a few roads that we never did before and found some awesome new and interesting places...a few out of the way ponds for me to visit in the Spring, some wonderful historic buildings and a lot of rural countryside.

Stopping at Dunkin Donuts to use the facilities, I told the Pres that I was going to treat myself to a Vanilla Chai, which I hadn't had in a long, long time!  Deciding that we would sit for a while and enjoy one of their breakfast sandwiches was a nice change of pace for us too!

Arriving home and putting groceries away, the Pres said, "Honey, you want a drink?  How about if I make us some Bloody Mary's."  Agreeing that we hadn't had one since we were last in Aruba, I caved.  They were delicious!!!

Oh, one more thing...I brought my camera along and took a few interesting shots.


Comments

Popular Posts