Accessorize

Way back in 1802 (LOL!  it was really in the early 80's), the Pres worked for a construction company.  It was right before he joined the Fire Department here in CT.   During the winter months when it snowed, the company he worked for was sub~contracted to plow snow for the town of West Hartford.  Needless to say, the Pres got to be pretty darn good at this thing called plowing.  I,too, know my way around a snow plow because growing up in Woodbury, my Uncle would do plowing throughout the winter and my cousin and I would usually go with him.  Anyway...  

Last week when I came up the gravel road from getting my haircut, there he was...plowing!  Waiting patiently until he finished scraping the driveway clear, a smile came across my face just watching him.  He looked as if he was enjoying himself and his new toy.   No, he wasn't plowing with his diesel.  He was tooling around on the ATV with it's new accessory!




He had put it together and hooked up the winch the day before and was chomping at the bit to go try it out!  He did the driveway, the parking spots and even did a strip down the gravel road.  Then he cleared the snow piled along the entrance.

Oh, one more thing.

I know how to drive the ATV.
(I'm pretty darn good on it actually.)
I know how to plow.
Deduction:
I can't wait to give this a try!

Did I ever tell you that I aced Logic and Statistics in college?

Sharing with

Katherine's Corner~Favorite Things

Comments

Popular Posts