The Joys of Baking

You all know how many cookies I make for the kids for Christmas...tons.  And as you can imagine, I have to stock up on flour, sugar and other baking ingredients.  So, recently when the Pres and I were in BJ's, he suggested that I pick-up this ten pound bag of sugar...just in case.


And he was right.  With cookie ingredients, cooling racks and trays all over the island, I realized the sugar container needed filling.  I walked over to "Abraham" (the seven foot cupboard we had built) and grabbed the bag of sugar.  

Walking back into the kitchen, I realized that there was a trail of sugar!  It was all over the floor, the braided throw rug near the door and all across the floor!!  What a mess!!!!  Just what I needed with two dozen cookies ready to be removed from the cooling rack and bagged and two more dozen in the oven ready for removal in mere seconds.


Yep.  Baking cookies is truly a labor of love.
Ah, yes...
the joys of baking...:)

However, I only have seven more kinds to bake and three kinds that need to be iced which I do right before Christmas.  And did I tell you, I found the cutest little cookie bags?  They are just darling...:)
Ho! Ho! Ho!

Comments

Popular Posts