Remember...

my story about having to get a cap and how the temporary fell off making me return to the dentist?  Well...

Last week, in fact, it was the morning I was bringing the Pres to the hospital the dentist had schedules me an appointment to get the permanent one put on.  The Pres and I really didn't have much choice.  We left early planned on stopping at the dentist since my appointment was for 8:30 am and he didn't have to be at the hospital until 9:30 am.  Besides, it got his mind off of his procedure.

Taking me right in the hygienist seated me and said the dentist would be right with me.  She entered the room and we exchanged greetings and smiles.  Then she said, "I am so sorry.  Yours was the only cap that didn't come in."

Holding back my annoyance and frustration, I undid the bib the hygienist had neatly placed around my neck, stood and put my coat on as I headed toward the front desk where I was told, "I'll schedule you for next week.  How's Tuesday sound?  It's only $35 today but you can pay that next week."

Uh, HELLO????
Do you really think I'm going to pay them????
 For what?

to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts