"It's Here!"


 Our original plan was to pick up lunch, spend the the day over Mama's (my MIL's) and give her the goodies that I'd made her.  At the age of 89, although she continues to bake, she always seems to enjoy and appreciate them so much.

Bringing her favorite Frankie's foot-long hot dog adorned with mustard along with an order of french fries, onion rings and mushrooms to share with us seemed to put a bigger than normal smile on her face!  As we devoured our sausage patties with peppers and onions on a fresh Portuguese roll, the three of us chatted just like always.  There is nothing like spending time, speaking of family and friends and sharing a few of my kayaking "mis~adventures" to pass the time.  I love to make her laugh...:)

Arriving home around five, the Pres was eager to go get our Chinese and headed out to give the dogs their supper.  Turning as he opened the front door, I saw this huge carton that he found on our walk.  "It's here," I shouted.  We had both hoped would arrive in time for Christmas.  

It was time to call my son and get their "OK" to proceed because we both wanted to put it together, not only saving my son some time but also ready it for Mia, who just turned four.


  

Isn't it just the prettiest shade of purple?

HO! HO! HO!


Comments

Popular Posts