Feeling Elfish

Being the Friday before Christmas I knew this day would be a busy one.  Planning ahead, I hit the gym extra early.  Once I got home the packing began.  Gathering up all the containers from the three freezers, I wondered if I'd have enough cookie bags.  Although I'd been dreading the packaging, for some reason, this year I am ready to share the cookies with even  more eagerness and excitement.  Buying the coolest decorative boxes for only $1.70 each, I lined them with wax paper and got to work.  I have to admit, I felt a little "elfish"...HO! HO! HO!





Since several of you have asked, this year I made:

10 dozen Chocolate Chip (the Neiman Marcus recipe, of course)
9 dozen Pumpkin Chocolate Chip
8 1/2 dozen Orange Delights (sandwich cookie made with the most delightful milk chocolate butter creme   filling!!)
8 dozen Ginger Crinkles
9 dozen Italian Drop cookies
8 dozen Peanut Butter Blossoms
6 1/2 dozen Thumbprint cookies
8 dozen Russian Teacakes
6 dozen Maple Walnut cookies w/maple icing (NEW, this year)
10 dozen Peanut Butter Balls
7 dozen White Chocolate Chip/Macadania Nut
8 dozen Oatmeal Raisin cookies
7 dozen Chocolate Chocolate Chip
10 dozen Caramel Cookies
7 dozen Macaroons

Then I thought a few bar cookies would be nice too.  You know the square shape of offset the round cookies...LOL!!! So then I made:

Oatmeal Cranberry Bars
Blonde Brownies
Creme Cheese Brownies
Brownies with/without nuts (because some people don't like nuts, you know) 
Toffee Bars
Chocolate Crunch Bars

HO! HO! HO!

Comments

Popular Posts